New Release: Email Notifications to Improve Team Collaboration
Collaboration is key to running a successful project team.
And this applies doubly if we’re working remotely across different locations or with different departments in the same organization.
At Project Central, we’ve looked at the way we help teams to communicate and as a result, we’ve developed a new email notifications feature to help everyone to stay on the same page.
Introducing Email Notifications
This update has seen us improve the way we support teams by streamlining the way they communicate and work together.
From today, team members will be notified via email when core activities happen in your account.
- Being added to an account – when you add a team member to your account via the settings page
- Added to a project – when a team member is added to a specific project
- When assigned a task – when a team member is assigned a task within a project.
Notifications are easily configured in your settings and the Account Owner can set this at an account level while Project Managers can also set this at a project level.
What new features are coming next?
We’re still keeping a focus on task management, so I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what’s coming up next.
Some of these great new features include
- Project templates: Start your projects off on the right foot using a tried and tested project template
- Gantt view: Use Gantt Charts to view tasks across your projects and make sure that everything lines up to be completed on time and in the correct order.
As always, we look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback on Project Central. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how we’re doing.