How To Find Your SharePoint Online URL?
There are two locations where you can find your SharePoint Online URL:
- Copy your URL in your browser
- Copy your SharePoint Online Link from Microsoft Teams.
1. How to find and copy your SharePoint Online URL?
1. Open SharePoint Online > navigate to your chosen Document Library and Copy the URL in your browser.
2. Paste your SharePoint URL into the search box in Project Central and click the green Connect button.
2. How to find and copy your SharePoint Online URL in Microsoft Teams?
1. Open Teams and find your chosen Document Library.
2. Select Get Link from the menu.
2. Click the SharePoint menu option and select Copy to copy the URL.
3. Paste your URL into the search box and click the green Connect button in Project Central.
To learn more about connecting Project Central to your Document Libraries, read our help article.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Editor’s Note: This article was originally published in January 2019.
Get Started With Project Central
Sign up for Project Central’s FREE 14-day trial & try out project management for teams using Office 365.