The Digital Marketing Specialist, who will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager, will lead demand marketing activities for the online project management application, Project Central. We are expanding our sales and marketing activities, and are looking for a talented, creative, driven and focused individual who will support our commercial endeavors. Are you ready for a challenging and exciting opportunity to join an incredible team, and contribute to the success of an exciting SaaS start-up?
About Project Central (and BrightWork)
- Project Central is an easy and visual way to manage projects and organize teams. It is designed specifically for teams using Microsoft Office 365 to simplify their approach to projects.
- The Project Central team is based in Galway City, on the beautiful West Coast of Ireland. We are passionate about building products that are easy-to-use, engaging and enjoyable. Our mission is to help customers achieve their goals by making their projects more successful.
- Project Central is from the same company that has delivered the BrightWork project management solutions to thousands of companies worldwide (e.g. Amazon and United States Postal Service) since 1995. As such, Project Central is a start-up inside an established company.
- BrightWork has been a software product development company focusing on project management solutions for 25 years. BrightWork is a long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with offices in Galway, Ireland, and Boston, USA.
- Help to develop and manage rich content that attracts our target audience, for example, blogs, videos, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Manage the Project Central website (e.g. core web pages, images, tools, and content) and track performance
- Design and execute marketing campaigns (e.g. including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising) to engage our target personas.
- Find, engage and convert our target personas through calls-to-action, landing pages, and email content offers.
- Track, report, and analyse marketing campaign performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Use marketing automation to optimize our lead generation and lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media and social media channels.
- Manage our email list system and CRM data input and maintenance.
- 2+ years in a B2B software marketing role.
- Digital marketing experience, specifically working on demand generation programs with direct responsibility for program results.
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns that combine email marketing, SEO and very especially content creation.
- Analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use it to drive strategy and activities.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proficiency in CRM, marketing automation and blogging software.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
Based in the Galway, Ireland. Working from company headquarters in Dangan, Galway, with flexible home working options. Home-working full-time initially due to Covid-19.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- A superb professional challenge
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus plan
- Health benefits
- Pension Plan.
Please apply with your curriculum vitae (resume) and make clear your compensation requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.