A Unique Opportunity
You will be the Product Manager for our three products: BrightWork, BrightWork 365 or Project Central. We are looking for a growth focused, experienced, talented, creative, driven, and focused individual who is up for an exciting challenge. Is this you?
About Project Central (and BrightWork)
- Project Central is an easy and visual way to manage projects and organize teams. It is designed specifically for teams using Microsoft Office 365 to simplify their approach to projects.
- The Project Central team is based in Galway City, on the beautiful West Coast of Ireland. We are passionate about building products that are easy-to-use, engaging and enjoyable. Our mission is to help customers achieve their goals by making their projects more successful.
- Project Central is from the same company that has delivered the BrightWork project management solutions to thousands of companies worldwide (e.g. Amazon and United States Postal Service) since 1995. As such, Project Central is a start-up inside an established company.
- BrightWork has been a software product development company focusing on project management solutions for 26 years. BrightWork is a long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with offices in Galway, Ireland, and Boston, USA.
- Own our Product Management Lifecycle and Process
- Research the Customer Needs and the Competitive Landscape
- Own and Drive the Product Vision and Strategy
- Position our Products, in collaboration with our Marketing team
- Manage the Prioritized Roadmap for our Product Development teams
- Craft the Go-to-Market Strategy in consultation with our Marketing and Sales teams, e.g., Pricing, Channels to Market, etc.
- Own the Business Plan per Product including the Desired Outcomes and the P&L
- Coach the wider teams on Product Management
- 3 to 5+ years proven experience in a Product Management role
- 3+ years in a Product Management role in a Business-to-Business software environment
- 3+ years of experience in cloud technologies and software development
- Experience with Agile product development and SCRUM methodologies
- A real understanding of and experience with Project and Portfolio Management
- Collaborative and business-oriented approach and ability to build strong relationships and influence with customers and internal teams
- Energetic individual, eager to manage multiple activities and priorities. Dedication to quality in all work tasks and deliverables. Passion for customer success.
- Knowledge and experience with the Microsoft ecosystem
Our teams work remote and are located across Boston, Washington DC, Dallas, Seattle, LA and Galway, Ireland. You will be located somewhere in Ireland, to be close to our product development and marketing teams. You are welcome to work from our Galway office, but this is not a requirement.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- A superb professional challenge
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Please apply with your curriculum vitae (resume) and make clear your compensation requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.