- The new SaaS Sales and Marketing Manager, who will report directly to the CEO, will lead commercial activities for our online project management product, Project Central.
- We are expanding our sales and marketing activities, and are looking for a talented, creative, driven and focused individual who will lead our commercial endeavours.
- Are you ready for a challenging and exciting opportunity to join an incredible team, and contribute to the success of one of Ireland’s most promising SaaS start-ups?
About Project Central (and BrightWork)
- Project Central is an easy and visual way to manage projects and organize teams. It is designed specifically for teams using Microsoft Office 365 to simplify their approach to projects.
- The Project Central team is based in Galway City, on the beautiful West Coast of Ireland. We are passionate about building products that are easy-to-use, engaging and enjoyable. Our mission is to help customers achieve their goals by making their projects more successful.
- Project Central is from the same company that has delivered the BrightWork project management solutions to thousands of companies worldwide (e.g. Amazon and United States Postal Service) since 1995. As such, Project Central is a start-up inside an established company.
- BrightWork has been a software product development company focusing on project management solutions for 25 years. BrightWork is a long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with offices in Galway, Ireland, and Boston, USA.
- Sales: Direct the sales activities (e.g. prospecting, sales development, account management, CRM, sales process improvement, etc,).
- Marketing: Help refine and own the marketing strategy and manage the execution of all marketing activities (e.g. positioning, messaging, organic traffic, paid ads, social, referral, outbound email, website, marketing automation, etc.).
- Customer Success: Monitor and manage customer success activities (e.g. support and renewals) and be an advocate for our customers feeding back key needs to the product development team.
- Management: Lead, coach and manage the existing sales and marketing team and actively participate in the business planning of the Project Central product line.
Essential prior experiences:
- SaaS or software product business sales experience (essential)
- Influencing the Product Roadmap with Customer Feedback (essential)
Desirable prior experiences:
- Bringing SaaS products to market (desirable)
- Functional expertise in the above-mentioned areas (Sales, Marketing, User Onboarding, Customer Success and Management) (desirable)
- Operating in the Microsoft 365 ecosystem (desirable)
- Competing in the Project Management marketplace (desirable)
- Experience in relation to Growth Hacking strategies and tactics (desirable)
- Awareness of emerging trends and developments in the start-up domain (desirable)
The following attributes and skills:
- Qualifications in Technology or Business or related disciplines
- A driven individual with good energy and an appetite for work and success
Based in the Galway, Ireland. Working from company headquarters in Dangan, Galway, with flexible home working options. Home-working full-time initially due to Covid-19.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- A superb professional challenge
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus plan
- Health benefits
- Pension Plan.