- Are you an experienced front end developer seeking a work life balance in Galway?
- Are you interested in a generous benefits package?
- Are you longing to work on a career enhancing SaaS product?
- Do you want to work within a committed and experienced agile team, with an experienced UX/UI Designer, and have responsibility for the front end architecture and build?
- Responsibility to maintain and recommend changes to the front end architecture
- Single page application development using modern frameworks and libraries
- Working in an agile team building software with a team of committed professionals
- Absolute focus on build quality and engineering best practices
- Participating in product design, front end architecture, development, test automation, unit testing, and other engineering processes
- You will act as a lead developer coaching and mentoring existing front end developers
- 6+ years working with web and front end technologies
- 4+ years using single page application frameworks
- Proven track record building high fidelity robust user interfaces
- Experience designing front end technical architecture, technologies to use and code design
- Genuine interest and knowledge of modern trends in front end development technologies
- Experience with technologies like Webpack, Gulp and Yarn
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experienced agile team member
This is a full-time position based in the IDA Business Park, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Holidays
- Opportunities to grow and develop professionally